Our popular Harlem tour takes us through a neighborhood which for years was associated with New-York’s dangerous appeal. We will experience a gospel service, walk through the colorful streets and explore some of Harlem’s…
- Adult (13+)
- Child (6-12)
Explore NoHo, the Lower East Side and Chinatown
Our tour of three iconic neighborhoods begins in the NoHo neighborhood on a street that brings together the Italian & Jewish mafia, Andy Warhol and iconic punk culture.
We will walk through the bustling streets of the Lower East Side which tell the story of New-York’s first immigrant neighborhood and enjoy some of the iconic food it offers. We will explore the graffiti works, visit an iconic cafe dedicated to counter culture and see contemporary art exhibits in some of the best galleries the city has to offer.
We will cross through the narrow streets and colorful markets of Chinatown to explore some of its magic, enter a Buddhist temple that was once an Adult film theater, walk through the parks where women play infinite bridge and men play cards and forget for a moment we are in New York.
- A meeting point and directions are sent to you after registration.
- Group tours can accommodate a maximum of 16 people.
- The proposed program is subject to changes in accordance with the weather and the art content available on the day and time of the tour.
- It is customary to add about a $5 tip for the guide for each traveler.
- It is important to check the weather forecast, dress accordingly, and bring an umbrella if necessary.
- Children up to the age of 6 are not charged. Children ages 6-12 are $25.
- When you book, we send you a discount code for 10% off additional tours.
- The cost does not include personal insurance, which is the responsibility of each participant.
- Cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours before the tour, a refund of $20 per participant can be paid for a group tour. Refunds are not possible less than 48 hours from the date of the tour.
- Glasshouse Urban Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour for reasons of force majeure for a full refund to participants.